VowsToKeep…Helping you and your spouse grow closer to each other and closer to the heart of God’s design for your marriage!
- How to Get Your Husband to Engage with You Again, Part 2
- How to Get Your Husband to Engage with You Again, Part 1
- HOW TO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE SAND AND LOVE YOUR WIFE LIKE YOU WANT TO, PT 2
- How to Get Your Head Out of the Sand and Love Your Wife Like You Want To, Pt 1
- Cause and Effect
- How to Spot Temptation’s Pitfalls in Your Marriage, Part 2
I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine…Song of Songs 6:3
You’re constructing your vows…you’re ready for your new beginning on a solid foundation. Congratulations! You’re in the right place to start a happy, healthy marriage.
Then I will ever sing praise to Your name, fulfilling my vows day by day...Psalm 61:8
You’re in the thick of it, knowing something needs to change. You’re ready to get back to your first love, ready to take action to thrive. Congratulations! God has amazing things in store for both of you as you journey together.
Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins…1 Peter 4:8
You’re looking ahead, not seeing that change is possible. You’re looking behind, wondering how your marriage got so far gone. BUT…you’re not giving up. Congratulations! Stay the course and find out what God is up to and how He wants to use you as a tool in His hands in your spouse’s life.