VowsToKeep is a widespread ministry focused on one of the most impactful elements of daily life – Marriage! God has positioned VowsToKeep to challenge people each week through radio broadcasts, and at all VowsToKeep events to make their marriage a Godly marriage through practical, biblical application and encouragement.
And we can’t do it without you!
Financial accountability and integrity
We value your trust. That’s why we’re committed to using the money you give in efficient and effective ways.
- This ministry belongs to God. As His stewards, we’re accountable to His objectives, interests and concerns.
- The future of God’s work doesn’t depend on the survival of this organization. But as long as He supplies the means, we will serve others in His name.
- We will try not to run the ministry at a deficit. If we have to borrow to cover unforeseen expenses, we will do our best to repay the loan quickly.
- We’ll be honest about our financial needs. We will always fundraise in a respectful way and try not to raise more money than we need.
- We request that you support the work of your own faith community first, before you contribute to VowsToKeep.
VowsToKeep is a donor-supported ministry, and your gift today will reach out to more people like the radio listener who shared, “I forget how applicable scripture is to the common situations I find in my marriage. VowsToKeep provides those needed reminders that aid my walk with God while strengthening me as a man, father and husband”
What is a Monthly Partner?
Monthly Partners are a unique group of VowsToKeep friends who believe in the ministry and want to join with us to make a difference in the lives of families in their churches and communities.
Marriages need a place to turn in a world that’s increasingly disconnected. Monthly Partners understand the pressures of today’s world on marriages and they stand ready to help. Their commitment to faithful financial support enables VowsToKeep to impact marriages one at a time, by helping us build godly legacies through their monthly gifts.
We want to hear from you—especially on how we can be praying for you and your family’s needs. You’ll also have the chance to share your thoughts and opinions on upcoming projects and ministry opportunities throughout the year.
To show our appreciation for your support, we provide Monthly Partners with periodic updates on how your faithful giving is making a difference in the lives of marriages and families in communities like yours around the country.
We may also drop you a message with some insider information on what’s happening at VowsToKeep.
Through our regular newsletters, e-mails and other communication, we will do our best to share what can be so difficult to express with mere words—our constant gratitude for your partnership. Because remember: we are committed to giving you the support you need.
Your donation makes a difference! Thank you for your support. Every dollar we receive goes to changing lives. We take your gifts seriously, and we make every effort to maximize your investment in our organization.