Parents, teens and tweens ask and answer questions in this interview-style 2-part series on parenting!
- Understanding the purpose of parenting.
- What is the most important thing parents should know about their children as they parent them?
- How do grace and discipline work with each other?
- Parenting by example.
- When should we start teaching our children about God?
- Who is your child dependent upon?
- What if the parents aren’t in unity on HOW they should parent?
- Advice for children if their parents are in sin.
- Advice for children as they are being parented.
Click the links above to listen!